In 2018, we became part of the strong international Bauer Media Group. We're not new to the market. We bring Srovnejto.cz 10 years of experience from the project to the ePojisteni.cz. We deal with where to take out the best car insurance, how to save on electricity bills and have the best mobile tariff. We are looking for and comparing the most advantageous products from these areas, which we will expand in the future with additional options to save. We see the future of all financial products in digitisation.
As our new Data Engineer, you’ll be in the Data Management team who is part of our Center of Excellence Data & Analytics based in Prague. As Data Engineer you have an outsized impact on the organization: the effectiveness of the Data Platform enables a better understanding of our users, new products and data-driven decision making across the organization. As a member of cross-functional teams in different companies in central Europe, you will also power all new reporting, analytics and machine learning use cases.
In this position, you will:
• Participates in the design, development, and deployment of our Data Platform products
• Makes sure that all Data Platform products are in good shape and provides support to the end-users
• Leverages the right tools and engineering practices to deliver testable, maintainable, and reliable data solutions.
• Works closely with other team members on solving technical challenges and improving current processes.
• With your colleagues in the agile teams, you will develop ideas and innovative approaches to solve current and future data challenges within the framework of the overall cloud strategy
• Collaborate and connect with other teams to jointly find a solution by emphasizing with other teams and offering solutions how things can be done, elevating conversations when needed
• 3+ years of proven experience in data technology stack
• Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
• Profound experience in database systems (SQL and No-SQL)
• A cloud native mindset with a strong experience in designing and developing cloud-based applications based on AWS Snowflake/Fivetran/dbt/Airflow/Phyton/SQL
• Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Informatics, or any other related field
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt messaging appropriately for a broad range of audiences
• Your area of responsibility also includes the personal support of our business units, which requires a temporary willingness to travel within Europe
• Experience in a tech company would be an advantage
• A new OCP office in the Bauer Media building located in Prague, include work from home capabilities
• Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
• The opportunity in a European tech company to accompany the development of Data & Analytics from the very beginning and to play a decisive role
• 30 working days of holiday
• Full-time contract
Informace o pozici
Rohanské nábřeží 678/29, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, občerstvení na pracovišti, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní